Nanolicious Car Wash
A couple of years ago we sat down with our chemists and began the wish list for a dream wash. This wash needed to be super lubricating, have amazing cleaning power, gentle on delicate modern paints and hands, be a true protective wash suitable for the Aussie environmental conditions and work with modern nano based paint protection coatings. It took a couple of years to get right, but what we created is one of the best and most unique washes on the planet.
- Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available.
- Adds polymer based protection, to protect from the Aussie suns UV rays.
- Restores a beautiful glossy shine to your car after each wash.
- Deep cleaning formula, the most effective we have ever made, that's still safe and gentle on all paint, plastic trims and rubbers.
- pH neutral, so it won't strip quality waxes, sealants, paint protection coatings, or your hands.
- Super thick and lubricating suds, that encapsulate dirt and grit to stop it from scratching.
- Uniquely maintains, rejuvenates and repairs hydrophobicity qualities on nanoparticle based SiO2, "ceramic", "glass", "quartz" and other protective coatings. Even bringing them back from the dead with a few washes.
- Hydrophilic ingredients means it sheets off faster for better rinsing, with no streaking or oily residues common in other "protective" washes.
- No salt or silicones are used in this formula and it has a healthy dose of anti rust additives, because we love cars.
- Super concentrated, just 25mls is needed for 10 litres of water. (21 washes in 500mls, 84 in the 2 litre bottle).
- It's a completely biodegradable and earth friendly formula.
- Proudly all Australian developed and made as well.
We lusted after a big sized wash tool and as has been said for many years, bigger can be better. This big blue Wash Pillowhas been created for the ultimate in satisfaction, for fanatics who like to do it by hand. Its great 3 yarn microfibre is a plush, deep pile blend that we've found to be the best material for super effective cleaning and to minimise the chance of ever creating swirls and micro scratches in your paint. You'll love these cool features:
- Plush and deep shag pile, to prevent grit and grime creating swirls and micro scratches in modern paint.
- Huge 25 x 25cm size gives a greater surface area for fast and super easy washing.
- Holds a mammoth amount of suds, so you can wash further than ever before.
- Ideal for the safe washing of larger sized 4x4's, vans, trucks, boats and caravans.
- New 3 yarn microfibre that's quality 70% polyester and 30% polyamide blend creates one of the most effective washing materials you'll ever use.
- Bright coloured, so you can easily spot any gunk in it and wash it out.
- Internal foam is stitched in, to locate and stop it folding over on itself inside the shaggy material.
- Light 2cm deep inner sponge holds and easily releases suds, reducing fatigue as you wash.
- Quality recessed stitching and build, for many years of washing joy that car enthusiasts all need.
Big Green Sucker
The super luxurious drying towel for all car and microfibre lovers! Developed in close collaboration with some fussy professional detailers to be the fastest and most effective tool for drying. Its thick, soft and plush weave is the most absorbent microfibre we have ever found and is exceptional at minimising errant dirt and grit missed while washing, from scratching your car.
- Super absorbent microfibre towel that literally sucks water into its fibres, so you can dry in half the time.
- Ultra soft and thick fibres minimise any chance of dirt or grit micro-scratching your paint when drying.
- Super plush, makes it safer than any waffle weave or chamois type drying cloths.
- Uses micro-soft edges, with recessed stitching, so it won't inflict swirls or scratch delicate painted surfaces
- Bright green colour, to easily see dirt in the cloth, and not wipe it back into your paint.
- Nice big 40 x 70cm in size so you can dry more before having to wring it out.
- Awesome 1200 GSM in plushness, with a 70/ 30 polyester to polyamide blend.
- Holds 2 and half litres of water in its fibres, that's some serious sucking.
- Not made with two layers sewn together, so there are no issues from stitching in the towel face scratching your paint.
- Machine washable with our Microfibre Wash and machine drying on the cool setting, so it will keep on sucking for years to come.
- Use it with a few sprays of Boss Gloss into each side of the towel as a great drying aid.
With its new mesh sides and softer plush fur on the top and bottom. It's a super safe wash sponge that will never scratch your car, that we've designed for the gentlest touch down-under.
- A uniquely pH neutral, ready to use all purpose cleaner. It's especially great for cleaning engine bays; being safe for all your polished metals and other delicate surfaces, but strong enough to clean up all the heavy dirt and grime. Also awesome for deep cleaning dirty car interiors, including vinyl and leather, vinyl hood linings & is perfect for use in shampoo extractor machines. Also wheels, tyres, plastic trims, undercarriages and perhaps the biggest users have been the bike guys, both motorised and people powered varieties.
- Our much needed safe and powerful all purpose cleaner.
- Effective, non corrosive, water based formula, with a citrus based cleaning agent that is biodegradable and eco friendly.
- pH neutral, which is unique as most all purpose cleansers are very alkaline and can affect delicate surfaces.
- For easy degreasing of engine bays, bikes, and other components.
- Rapidly dissolves oil, grease and heavy grime.
- Penetrates built up stubborn residue.
- Safe on paint, metal, alloy and most plastics.
- Easy to use - spray on, brush, then hose off while still wet.
- Gives a showroom clean finish with no white or greasy residue.
- Works well at cleaning wheels, tyres, inside guards, door jambs and under carriages.
- Great and safe cleaner for bikes, both pedal and motorised types.
- We find it perfect for cleaning down the engine after a big day at the races.
- Add 100ml of Orange Agent to 100mls of Snow Job and 800mls of water, for a wax strip wash when Snow Foaming.
Our original spray sealant that has become famous with car enthusiasts due to the beautiful slick feeling surface it leaves, now with an updated formula that's slicker, shinier and easier to apply. It will both protect and enhance the gloss and shine on your 4 or 2 wheeled friend. It's fast to use and has become our great entry paint sealant; we absolutely love it. Going by the awesome reviews we get for it, a lot of others do as well!
- For the absolute slickest feeling finish, something true car enthusiasts love!
- Creates a protective, showroom high-gloss shine in one quick step.
- Good for all paint types, from modern clear coats, to older single stage paints.
- Easy to use polymer based protection - lasts for multiple washes.
- Nice hydrophobic formula, to help repel water and create some bead porn.
- High lubricity to encapsulate dirt particles and help prevent scratches.
- Boosts and builds extra paint protection between waxing.
- Ideal to layer on top of quality carnauba waxes, increasing their shine, longevity and protection.
- Won't leave a chalky white residue, just a perfect finish on all hard surfaces.
- Safe for all paint types including older single stage paints, as well as glass, chrome and exterior hard plastic.
- Apply before a road trip, so bug strike marks are easy to remove.
- Fragrance matched to smell just like a fresh Bowen mango.
- Big arse sized 770ml, makes it great value for money.
- Works best with two Drop Bear towels, one for applying and a dry one one for removal.
- Aussie made and developed, as well as being a biodegradable and earth friendly formula.
We are always seeking to better the products we create with constant and ongoing formula revisions. Our Wheely Clean is one such example and this is now the 6th update since we first began formulating it 9 years ago. This latest formulas' has a real focus on grime cleaning, so it's epic for loosening that dirt and grime, so you can pressure wash the majority of it away with no scrubbing. This formula is a full year of development by our chemists, to create a totally unique variant from 14 quality ingredients, all custom blended in our Queensland factory to be of a world class quality.
- No longer smells like arse, as well as allowing your nose hairs to grow back as well!
- More effective on brake dust, because this is why you want it.
- Deeper cleaning of grime with a more sophisticated blend of degreasers and surfactants.
- Longer working time, so you can relax a bit and take pics for Instagram when it goes purple.
- Slower drying and more hydrophilic to spread and work better on dirty wheels.
- Still ZERO acids, nor is it corrosive or caustic, just a nice and safe pH neutral formula.
- Safe on all wheel types including clear coated, polished alloy, chromed, painted, steel, carbon, anodised, billet, matte finish, and even plastic dipped/coated wheels too.
- Epic for high performance and European cars with heavy brake dust issues.
- Quick to use. Just spray on, wait a minute and quickly scrub, then hose off (pressure washer is strongly advised).
- Can be scrub free if you're cleaning heavy brake dust. Spray on and pressure wash off (watch our video).
- Cool chemical reaction breaks down brake dust and grime to a purple coloured water soluble complex, for easy washing off.
- Proudly all Aussie made and developed formula, great work from a great team of Aussie chemists!
- Aussie 500ml or you can get 5 and 20 litre drums as well.
Created for our Safe Wash System, this dedicated 15 litre wash bucket is part of our new bucket set for the safest clean of car or bike. We made these easily identifiable buckets for washing and rinsing as a two bucket wash technique, as it dramatically reduces the chance of any grit and grime from scratching your car. You use this bucket for your wash water and a 2nd rinse bucket for cleaning out your Muffy Sponge, Shagtastic Wash Pad, Wash Pillow, Shagamittastic Wash Mitt, or Love Glove mitt out before putting it back into your wash bucket. This simple system keeps the suds water clean and reduces the chance of any potentially scratching grit from ever damaging your cars paint.
- Our dedicated Wash bucket, for the 2 bucket Wash and Rinse system.
- Big 15 litre capacity, an ideal amount of water needed for safe washing, especially when using a Great Barrier Thingy.
- Big noticeable WASH lettering and bright race colour scheme, so you won't mix up your wash and rinse buckets.
- Quality laminated printing, so it won't easily mark or peel off the bucket like a cheap sticker can.
- Solid construction so it lasts, with a handle and grip for easy carrying around the car.
- Slips inside our other Rinse and Wheels buckets from the set for easy storage.
- Can be fitted with a lid as well (available separately).
- Fits our Great Barrier Thingys on the bottom of the bucket, keeping your washing tool away from the grit in buckets bottom (sold separately).
- It's also quite proudly an Australian made and designed bucket!